-
September 6th, 2005, 12:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello. I am new here! Just to get to know my dolls, I have Kit, Emily (today girl), Nellie, Samantha, and the Bitty Twins.
Anyway, I recently won "Jack" from our Generation off ebay. For those who aren't familiar with him, he is a boy doll the same size as the american girls. I showed him to my cousin (9 yrs. old). She too has a an american girl collection and of course wants a boy doll too.
Only Jack is getting harder to find because he is retired. I am thinking about buying a girl doll from that Co. ( there is no way I would try this on an $85 doll from AG!) and giving her a boys' haircut and outfit. It may seem crazy but, I want to surprise her for xmas. Have any of you ever done this???
Thanks~
Suzanne
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks